Sunday, April 21, 2013

Recommendations:

I thought I'd just do a few recommendations real quick.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - It's just awesome.
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Again it's awesome, I have reviews up on my other blog of them if you want to check it out just go to the other blog tab up top.
  • Guitar Notes by Mary Amato - A contemporary YA book about music, basically. Its really good.
  • Poison by Bridget Zinn - I love this book so much and trust me you just need to read it.
  • Entwined by Heather Dixon - One of my all time favorite books ever, which is saying something.
  • Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake - The best YA horror-ish/Ghost and demon-hunting-type book ever. It's epic and awesome and so many other things.
  • Quantum Prophecy and Super Human by Micheal Carroll - Quantum Prophecy is the first of the first series and Super Human is the first of the prequels. So, yeah, they're about superhumans and they're really fun and easy reads.
I'm probably going to try and do recommendations once a month or so, but who knows with me? I hope you enjoyed this post and read some of these books because, In my opinion, they're all awesome.
 Also, I've been busy and haven't gotten around to reading much this month and I cant exactly do reviews until I read some books, but hopefully I'll have another review up real soon-ish. Also I might start posting some of my older reviews off of goodreads and stuff. OK, that's everything.

Song of the Book-Ment - World Spins Madly On by The Weepies 

No comments:

Post a Comment