Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Introduction:

   Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I thought I'd just do a little introduction and talk about what this blog is and everything.
So, basically this blog is about books, books and more books. I have another blog (http://theblogoftheteenagenobody.blogspot.com/ ) and it was getting over crowded with book reviews and whatnot so I made this one specifically for said book reviews.
  I feel I should warn you that I'm not the best reviewer, I tend to use the words Awesome, Amazing and Love way to often, but at least I'm being honest. And I do really LOVE books.
   So, I mainly read YA and middle grade reader books and nothing with too much romance for the most part, so no Twilight-type books. And for the most part I suck at writing reviews for books I love, It's mostly a bunch of I loved this and that was amazing or I highlight the few parts I dislike and wind up making it sound like a horrible book, so yea I have a few issues but I'm getting better....I think. But I'm really good at writing reviews of books I hate, although I'm not sure that that's a good thing.
   So, I'll try and do at least 1 or 2 reviews a week but I'm not sure if that will actually happen seeing as I have school and another blog and obviously I have to actually read the book to do the review, plus I've been told that I'm an expert at procrastinating, but I promise to try.
    Also I like to do this Song of the Book-ment which is basically just either the song/songs I was listening to while reading the book or a song I think defines or just goes with the book, it might seem a bit lame but I like it.....Don't judge me!

P.S. I don't know if you noticed but I tend to be weird and sarcastic, please don't hold it against me...Or do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment