Thursday, April 25, 2013

Inspiration

So, this is a link to my favorite authors blog. - http://cindachima.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-keep-from-being-influenced-by.html

Not only is she an amazing writer but she's really inspirational.  She has really inspired me to keep with my writing and everything. I've never meet her sadly, but just by reading her books and her blog she's inspired me. And she seems really nice and just awesome. I cant really explain how she's inspired me but she has and I'm just horrible at expressing feelings. But she's all about helping young aspiring authors and stuff. So, I guess you want to know who it is, right? It's Cinda Williams Chima she writes/wrote the Seven Realms series and the Heir trilogy, which is actually no longer a trilogy because the fourth one is finally coming out, I'm so excited! If you haven't read her books and love fantasy then what the heck are you waiting for they are epically awesome.
So, my three favorite authors who have inspired me greatly are-

  1. Cinda Williams Chima - Obviously! I feel like I'm failing majorly about explaining just how much she has inspired me. Jeez, I suck.
  2. Rick Riordan - Who writes the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus and The Kane Chronicles. So, Percy Jackson and Olympians the Lightning Thief is the book that really got me into reading and inspired me to become serious about wanting to be a writer and to write fantasy. Plus I love his books more than anything, they are so awesome, and honestly my favorite books ever. Again it's so sad I've never actually meet him, either. =(
  3. Lauren Oliver - The author of the Delirium trilogy. She's more recently become one of my favorite authors and stuff and I've actually never read any of her other books, but I still love her. Her writing is so beautiful and she's just such a good writer, I hope to one day be at least half as good as her. She's just awesome. And her books are kinda different from what I usually read and really got me expanding my reading habits and got me into reading other kinds of books and stuff with more romance, which I usually stay away from, and everything. Her books kinda got me into trying new things reading-wise and stuff. And Inspired me to broaden my horizons writing-wise too. In a way it kinda introduced me to a whole new world of books and writing and even changed the way I think and everything. Her writing really inspired me to think outside my comfort zone and try out new things both when it comes to reading and writing. And I love her books and her, even though again I've never meet her but from what I've seen she's awesome.
Besides authors music inspires me allot. Not just like specific bands or artists, though some really inspire just as people. But like songs and specific lyrics and everything can really inspire me, not just to write but to live and love and everything. Music has always been extremely important in my life and even though I don't want to do that type of thing, it can still inspire you to do anything, just to chase your dreams and make them come true and everything. I mean it was actually a song that helped me come up with the idea for my book and I cant write without music. Music, to me, is life and breathing and Everything. I couldn't exist without music, even though I have no musical talent what-so-ever. I think if your open to it anything can be inspirational and anything even a passing comment from a stranger can inspire you not just to write or whatever but to think differently and just to be a better person. So,yeah check out those authors, you should. And be open to being Inspired, find beauty in simple acts of normal everyday life and be someone who can inspire other people.

SO, yeah. I was kinda bored and out of ideas for posts and this is what I came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment