Friday, May 17, 2013

Unfortunate News

I think I've been focusing to hard on reviewing books for this blog and it makes reading less fun, and I read because it's fun and I love it and I don't want my love of books to suffer because I'm trying to be something I'm not. To me it's always been about the book and escaping into new worlds and I only reviewed when I felt really strong about something or had something I wanted to say about the book. I haven't completely decided what I'm gonna do yet, whether I'm gonna completely abandon this blog and start doing the few reviews I do on my regular blog, or if I'm gonna keep it and just review and post less.Now I'm not saying I'll never review a book again just that the reviews may not be consistent, and there will be less of them and stuff but I will still review when I feel like I have something real to say about the book. I just don't see the point in stressing over it and winding up with a half-assed review that's basically the same as the other reviews of that book. And who knows maybe I'm just not in the mood right now and next week or next month I'll be doing two or more a week, I don't know. Just recently I feel I've been stressing about doing reviews to much and its taken away from my enjoyment of reading the books because I'm to busy thinking about what I'll say in the review. But also I will still post some of my old reviews and I'll do recommendations and whatnot, and I'll still be doing allot on my other blog of course, I just don't want to constantly be worrying about doing a new review all the time I just want to love reading and that's what my posts will be focusing on. The Love Of Reading! It's just that I'm a reader first reviewer second. I'm So Sorry That You Had To Find Out This Way.  =,)


No comments:

Post a Comment